Monday, March 3, 2014

Hello Friends!

It has been a long time since I've actively blogged, so I decided to start a blog about my adventures in becoming the girly girl that I've always aspired to be. I've never been one for hair and makeup, although I envy the looks that other girls are so good at creating. I'm very low maintenance - my hair routine consists of washing, conditioning, brushing, and running. I've recently figured out how to style and trim my own bangs (after a good decade of trying) and I've subscribed to two subscription boxes: Birchbox and Ipsy.

I've been receiving Birchbox since November and I absolutely LOVE IT. I have been doing mini-reviews of my box on my Instagram, but I would love to include things in more detail. And since I'm also now going to be receiving Ipsy glam bag, I'm keen on doing a comparison of the two.

Wish me luck, friends! Perhaps after a little while I can truly consider myself to be the girly girl I've always aspired to be!

No comments:

Post a Comment