Thursday, March 20, 2014

Um...What's Up, Birchbox?

So I love my Birchbox coming in monthly.  I especially loved it when I figured out that I could review my products on their website during the month and earn points for those reviews.  But all of a sudden the website isn't cooperating with me?!

So on my account page, it shows my FEBRUARY shipping information, although at one point it did show March.  Then my March box disappeared from my "Boxes" page.  When I emailed about this, they assumed that I didn't get my box and shipped me another one.  Okay?  I'm really excited about getting a second box this month, but really I just wanted the website to work?!  So I emailed again and tried to clarify my problem, this time including screencaps.  Now my March box preview works (at one point I was seeing the March 2012 box preview and wow, what I tease/let down that was; it was amazing!), but it is for the new box and not the products I received in the original box.

Also it seems that I got my March box almost a week earlier than my other friends, so I'm not sure if there is some sort of glitch on their end or what?  So yeah, expect another unboxing for March's Spring Forward box...the preview is showing only one sample overlap.  I feel a little guilty, but I think my original email was straightforward and they misinterpreted it.  I suppose it is pretty amazing customer service!

No comments:

Post a Comment